Here in the Bogazici and Istanbul Technical Universities, inside one of those concrete buildings, is a company that’s taken its ambition from a thousand notches.
This is no ordinary Turkish business. This is P1M1, a provider of decision support platforms started by an international core team, who’s attempting to create a global company.
P1M1 takes advantage of several government incentive programs starting off with tax breaks. Located inside the Techno Park office buildings where R&D companies can apply for space for their engineers. Once they’re approved, as P1M1 was, they get a reprieve on corporate income taxes, loans and grants of up to 50 percent of engineering costs, for approved projects.
Several projects developed by P1M1 has been approved and granted by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. P1M1 was also recently have been granted to take a leading role in an international project within the European Union 7th Framework Programme.
P1M1 believes that after a decade of forming huge global digital databases, next decade will be about intelligent applications on these databases improving business efficiency. In order to accomplish business forecasting and optimization on these huge databases, PlusOneMinusOne Core Engine has been built by our researchers reflecting years of experience on fields such as Signal Processing, GIS, Operational Research, Algorithm Development, and Computer Science.
- PlusOneMinusOne Telecom Solutions provide over $ 30 Million USD savings a year while improving Quality of Service.
- PlusOneMinusOne Logistics solutions reduced large number of trucks from logistic operations both saving money and environment.
- PlusOneMinusOne employs in house developed algorithms embedded into P1M1 Core Engine.
- PlusOneMinusOne is a global software partner for Intel making best use of multiple computers and CPU cores.
- PlusOneMinusOne Finance solutions reduced the amount of idle cash in ATM Networks in the order of 10s of Million USD.
- PlusOneMinusOne CRM Analytics handle millions of customer complaints and effectively categorize them for QoE improvements.
- PlusOneMinusOne brings a decade of GIS based optimization experience which is further powered by the ESRI partnership.
- PlusOneMinusOne solutions calculate, report and provide suggestions on the effects to the environment.
- PlusOneMinusOne is one of the first users of IBM Cloud Computing Platform, further enhancing the power and scalibility of the solutions.